The Foundation is interested in supporting:
The advancement anywhere in the world of the knowledge, understanding and appreciation of the life and music of Ralph Vaughan Williams, and of the work of Ursula Vaughan Williams, particularly:
- The performance of works by Ralph Vaughan Williams, either where they are rarely performed (particularly the stage works); or where the context is special, such as local music societies or festivals; or performances in territories where the music of RVW is seldom performed.
- The recording or filming of neglected RVW works.
- The publication of unpublished works of RVW or the origination by existing publishers of new scores and performing material for works already published.
- Research into the music of RVW.
- The acquisition by public institutions of RVW research material, such as autograph manuscripts or original correspondence.
- Projects or resources that educate the public about the life or work of RVW or UVW and contribute to their legacy.
Before you start
- 1. Read our funding conditions
2. Download and read our guidelines for applicants which which detail how to register, and what to include with your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Application is a two part process:
You must first register your application by completing a brief online form.
On registering you will receive email instructions detailing how to upload supporting information as requested in the guidelines.
All supporting information must be submitted by the given deadline. Your application will not be considered unless your supporting information is received.